fitting a 3-way T valve, what flexible hose to order? | UK Plumbers Forums | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss fitting a 3-way T valve, what flexible hose to order? in the UK Plumbers Forums area at Plumbers Forums

Hi,
I'm new to UK plumbing system and got lost as don't know names/diameters/availability of the parts I need to do the job.

I guess I'd need to remove one of the copper fittings and order a flexible fitting of some sort and diameter. Don't worry about the length I would get a suitable one.

I'd like to insert one of these T-valves inline so that I can connect a shower head to one of its 20mm ends

Here are the two T-valves I got here (I only need to insert one inline)

IMG_20201117_130641.jpg

And here it's where I'd like to insert the valve.

received_73918541695027223.jpg

Screenshot_20201117_000940_com.fackkkkebook.jpg

What are the names of the parts/fittings I would need.

Much appreciated

What’s the flexible hose / shower head for ?

due to uk water regs you cant install one of those off cold mains water due to the risk of backflow, needs to be done properly with a break tank with weir, shower booster pump, under sink water heater and tmv3

Similar plumbing topics

• Solved
Thanks for the comments fowlerboi. Like you I...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Why is it outside? It will freeze and the...
Replies
Views
  • Question
As above hard pipe it and add a drain cock for...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi. Do you mean the Flomasta one I linked to...
Replies
Views
A
  • Question
Thanks to you all for your thoughts, much...
Replies
Views
Back