Fitting a dishwasher - wastepipe help | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Fitting a dishwasher - wastepipe help in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

hopefully someone can help me. Basically I want to install a dishwasher but I am not sure what to do about my waste pipe situation below? As you can see I already have a washing machine waste pipe going into the pipes (grey pipe) but from what I can see I have no spare waste pipe connector for the dishwasher.
What can I do?
Also below the grey pipe there is a screw type connector on the loop (on the left), any ideas what this is for?

wastepipe.jpg

You want one of these
http://www.NoLinkingToThis/p/mcalpi...KHt8VktjSPVXWUVvVhNwGls4P8x96RO7t6hoC41zw_wcB

Thank you.
So once I have that fitted can I plug the dishwasher and washing machine into any of those two outlets? I assume it doesn't matter which one is used? Thanks.

Doesn't matter which but just try and make sure the waste pipes are attached firmly maybe using jubilee clips. And no tight bends as this will restrict the flow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
You need a mcalpine V33WM, the site won't let...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Just remember to remove the blank from the...
Replies
Views
A
  • Question
If you measure the internal dia you should be...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ah perfect. Thank you!
Replies
Views
Would cap both off separately cut just below...
Replies
Views
Back