Fitting a tabletop dishwasher to a kitchen mixer tap | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Fitting a tabletop dishwasher to a kitchen mixer tap in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,
I recently purchased the following dishwasher (ESSENTIALS CDWTT15 Compact Dishwasher - White) from currys and was informed that it would work with the kitchen mixer tap with the following adapter (). However, on getting it home there was no adapter and after googling I see it does not come as standard. Does anyone have any experience with fitting these tabletop dishwashers to a kitchen sink and know the name of the part so I can find and purchase for myself.
Unfortunately the house is rented and I cant be drilling into the worktops so the only way is to connect up to the tap.
Cheers in advance
Martin

Try the little search box, this came up last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Have you got a photo of the sink at the...
Replies
Views
Thanks again JC very much appreachiated : )
Replies
Views
Don't waste your time Luca honesty get it...
Replies
Views
  • Question
The shrouds are generally constructed of...
Replies
Views
Anyone help me too. I have no hot water in the...
Replies
Views
Cathy E
C
Back