Fitting a water meter | Plumbing Zone | All Other Country's | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Fitting a water meter in the Plumbing Zone | All Other Country's area at Plumbers Forums

J

Jpottin

My tenant has asked for a water meter to be installed but the problem is my property is a flat. It only has one pipe that supplies the building so the water company said they can't install one unless I have re-piping done to have a separate pipe to my flat. This sounds expensive and was just wondering if anyone has done this before and at what cost?

i wouldnt do it pal...your landlord is trying to scam you into paying for the whole block..you have the right to refuse but once its installed you cant change your mind and ever have it removed.. tell your landlord if he wants it done then its his responsability.

Upvote 0
As said the poster owns the property ! Explain to your tennant that it cant be done ! Without all the work etc ! You should have to pay for it ! But i see the tennants point also !

Upvote 0

Similar plumbing topics

A
  • Question
Contact them again and hope you don’t get the...
Replies
Views
  • Question
What type of cylinder do you have?
Replies
Views
C
  • Question
does the bath price include the panel or is it...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Yours is an old fotic cylinder, Thermal store...
Replies
Views
  • Question
How old is the block of flats? What makes you...
Replies
Views
Back