fitting an oven under work top | Gaining Plumbing Experience | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss fitting an oven under work top in the Gaining Plumbing Experience area at Plumbers Forums

S

skunkandgrish

Hi All
I am fitting an oven under worktop and between to brick pillars so can't get behind the oven to plumb it in. Some one suggested you can get a flexible hose so you can slide the oven back into place.

Is this correct and where would I get one from.

To make things a little more complicated the set up is lpg. I have 10mm copper pipe going from a gas bottle through from outside and will need to get a reducer to fit the flexible hose, but I wanted to check if it is safe to have a flexible hose behind an oven and what sort of hose is safe to use.

Many thanks
Chris

dangerous! people train hard and work hard to gain the experience to do jobs like the one you are wanting to carry out. If you have any sense you will think twice about messing with a gas pipe line especially one that carries LPG, you get that wrong and you and your house will be in a whole world of pain.

there are clearances from oven to worktop you have to know, you have to know how to do a tightness test, this is not a DIY job get someone in who is a qualified REGISTERED professional don't put your life or your familys at risk to save some cash

get somebody who is qualified to work on LPG, LPG is more dangerous than Nat gas, the tightness test is different than nat gas, and if not installed right can have serious consequences, don't put people at risk to save money

NAT GAS AND LPG Installer

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All This is following on from thread I...
Replies
Views
I've tidied up this thread and banned a user...
Replies
Views
  • Suggestion
You will not have room behind an integrated...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Will do, I shall try that. Thank you for your...
Replies
Views
Just to round this off with what I found here...
Replies
Views
Back