Fitting close coupled pan/cistern to floor mounted soil pipe? | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Fitting close coupled pan/cistern to floor mounted soil pipe? in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

chrisab

Hi,

I want to use the concept Ideal Standard toilet (specs below), the existing soil pipe comes up through the floorboards and is flush against the tiled wall. Will the concept toilet fit? I also read that the flush with wall version of the concept toilet (pan goes back flush with wall) doesn't work with floor soil pipes - is that correct?

Anyone also know of a good wall mounted mixer diverter that will either divert water to a shower head or into a bath through a overflow filler?

Thanks
Ideal-Standard-Concept-E787101-Tech-L.jpg

Hi, it looks like it will work, and with back to wall one you could maybe use flexi connector ?? depends on how far outlet sticks out
imo

If your soil pipe is coming up through the floor,flush with the tiled wall as you say it should fit Ok

imho

thanks guys. I'll giv it a go - whats the worst that can happen...

[DLMURL="http://www.grohe.co.uk/p/25_103261.html#!i103261_1115,p(p19399G017),d(s1"]GROHE - Product range - Atrio Jota & Ypsilon - Bathroom Faucets - Bathroom products[/DLMURL])

Would this be of any use?

Last edited by a moderator:
mcalpine do a catalogue of a wide range of fittings ask your suppliers if they have 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Turn your phone 45 degrees!!! The picture is...
Replies
Views
10 o’clock / 45 degrees would be better than...
Replies
Views
That's my next job - lift the nearby lid up...
Replies
Views
Providing there is a finned seal and the...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
P
“Our builder” - I found your problem. I...
Replies
Views
Back