Fitting new soil pipe to access chamber | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Fitting new soil pipe to access chamber in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Hi all. Not sure if it's a plumbers job or another trade but thought I'd ask.

I am installing a new toilet downstairs next to an outside wall. There is a 3 way inspection/access chamber about 1.5 metres outside this point which I plan on going into. It has one inlet in use from the upstairs WC and the other capped off.

I plan on going from the toilet out the wall, elbow down, dig a trench leading to the chamber, elbow to horizontal (having the correct fall) and run it to the spare inlet on the chamber and connect.

Does all that sound right?
Is there anything I've missed?
Anything I need to be aware or careful of?
Can I just elbow down or will I need some sort of breather?

Any help would be welcome. Thank you.

Hi

How did you get on with your toilet installation?

Similar plumbing topics

Thanks Shaun and Last Plumber. I checked the...
Replies
Views
I got a Floplast boss strap from Screwfix...
Replies
Views
Thanks yes I've seen that but it doesn't give...
Replies
Views
10 o’clock / 45 degrees would be better than...
Replies
Views
That's my next job - lift the nearby lid up...
Replies
Views
Back