Fitting smart stats ££ | Plumbers Arms | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Fitting smart stats ££ in the Plumbers Arms area at Plumbers Forums

Scott_D

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
What do you guys charge for fitting a smart thermostat.
Nest or hive to a combi?

It’s one of those jobs that could take an hour or could take 3. I have had a few hard to pair hives

Hold the silver button down on the hive until the led goes purple / it will change from green should pair instantly

I’m PAYE, so doesn’t really matter how long it takes, but 95% of our systems are combi boilers, and the ones that have Nest or Hive we’re done under some scheme. All others are straightforward on/off stats. I would like to start doing them as “foreigners/jobs on the side” though. Be interesting to see prices.

Similar plumbing topics

Update on this post I finally got round to...
Replies
Views
They’re working for £30/ hour, lots do.
Replies
Views
  • Question
Yes it's puzzling why only one company...
Replies
Views
Will do... Appreciated,
Replies
Views
Hi, When I had my old wireless (non Smart)...
Replies
Views
Back