Fitting Sphynx toilet with siamp syphon -help! | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Fitting Sphynx toilet with siamp syphon -help! in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

johno68

I'm having a nightmare installation the above. The toilet has a plastic cistern tank that has a ceramic cover. I can't work out how to get the push button fitted when the ceramic cover is in place.

I have the toilet working but without the cover, I thought it would be a simple case of unscrewing the push button from the syphon placing the cover over the plastic tank, then screwing the push button back onto the syphon but through the hole in the cover. But this won't work, either it jams on the threads or unscrews the lower syphon release forks(?) height adjuster.

I get the feeling i'm supposed to assembly the whole thing inside the cover before this is mounted on the toilet, is this right?

Thanks,

John

Hi John....

Is it this type of Siamp valve?
Siamp_Skipper_45_4ff406e827440.jpg

I would replace with the cable type and charge the customer, its not worth an afternoon of grief for the sake of £14.00.

Just refreshing the main board .... I hate seeing sub forums stagnating eg/ (4 days ago). :Angel_anim:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

D
Very hard to determine what you can and can't...
Replies
Views
Thank you so much - really appreciate the...
Replies
Views
I take it that there was nothing there...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Thanks Bee-gee - that was my initial...
Replies
Views
Shiny because it set onto a shiny surface such...
Replies
Views
Back