Fitting square outlet elbow to a solid wall. How best to secure? | UK Plumbers Forums | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Fitting square outlet elbow to a solid wall. How best to secure? in the UK Plumbers Forums area at Plumbers Forums

Hi all. I've got a square elbow outlet that I want to plumb in next to my wall tap.
Might sound like a daft question but it's got a securing nut so o
How on earth do I secure it to a solid wall.
I could reposition to a stud wall that I have access to to screw secure but I don't really want it at the head of the bath.

Any tips/ideas?
Thanks

Attachments

• 20210924_133022.jpg
    20210924_133022.jpg
    146.4 KB · Views: 35
  • 20210924_133030.jpg
    20210924_133030.jpg
    115.2 KB · Views: 33
You got a bit of leeway as you can screw the nipple more/less into the elbow - but need to know what you’re aiming at first!

When customers change mind at last minute it can mean smashing it out and starting again in extreme circumstances- don’t do that!

You got a bit of leeway as you can screw the nipple more/less into the elbow - but need to know what you’re aiming at first!

When customers change mind at last minute it can mean smashing it out and starting again in extreme circumstances- don’t do that!
Cheers. That's why I'm taking my time so I don't end up starting over 🙈.
I have a three way thermostat controller feeding over head rain shower head, a wall tap over bath and the flexible shower head.
All piping being chased in to breeze block wall and wall paneling for finishing rather than tiles.

Similar plumbing topics

Thank you so much - really appreciate the...
Replies
Views
  • Question
No, they are rubbish and generally a right...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I wouldn't rely on pipe finders as a definite...
Replies
Views
I don't know who told you Crosswater was good...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Update : bought a McAlpine ST90CP10-V vertical...
Replies
Views
Back