FIXRADIO Player for Forum - Now running a different way :) | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss FIXRADIO Player for Forum - Now running a different way :) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Dan

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Okay, so I tested a way to play FIXRADIO when you wanted to play it, but it took over the world and started to breed and everything! - So I've reconfigured it and it's just a link in the menu now on the Forums tab. So here it is on Desktop/Laptop It's in the grey sub-menu.

1569677735771.png

You'll find it in the navigation sidebar on mobile devices when you've selected 'Forum' from the main menu. It'll pop up a new window, possibly auto-play depending on your device and browser, but just click play otherwise. And it should stay in the background playing while you browse the forum. Let me know if you have any problems or it doesn't work when you change pages or something. And I'll have to find another way to get it working.

Back