Flag under my name and privacy | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Flag under my name and privacy in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Deleted member 96286

Esteemed
Plumber
I see since logging in last, that I've got a union flag under my name. Is this compulsory? I'd rather not display where I'm from unless asked. Just a matter of privacy, not an issue over the flag.

Good call , I wondered what they were all about too , can I have a Yorkshire flag please .
I assume that since the forum is trying to attract international contributors now that a flag will be displayed as to what country they come from.
Still don't like it as I should have been asked first if I wanted my location to be displayed as a matter of privacy.

I assume that since the forum is trying to attract international contributors now that a flag will be displayed as to what country they come from.
Still don't like it as I should have been asked first if I wanted my location to be displayed as a matter of privacy.

Personally not bovered lol , more pi**ed off with the five word rule to be honest .

Click on your name

Privacy

The change this to nobody

778D08E4-C95A-48DD-B59C-2E990487F0BD.png

Independance for the new Euro state of Yorkshire :eek:;):cool:
[automerge]1565870436[/automerge]
We demand the worlds recognises our global supremacy & superiority :cool:

Don't think Yorkshire has anything that Russia wants and the USA only wants in the NHS which as an euro country you won't have anyway ;):cool:
[automerge]1565879387[/automerge]

You mean the end of the world eh.:p

What I mean Kev is that the world is turning into a cannibal and devouring itself. It is tearing itself apart and leaving 'normal' people super exposed with the rich becoming ever richer at the expense of everyone else by exploiting them through simple dada acquisition.

Yes, strange as it may seem, Europe saw the rise of this power and that is exactly why GDP has been imposed. It is actually the first step in a massive data protection plan to genuinely protect European citizens by giving them full legal control over their own data.

Instead, by leaving europe, it means we'll eventually have zero control and become genuine muppets/puppets. :(

If it was up to me it would be a Yorkshire flag for us! But we don't have that option. Ho Hum

Yeah, the flag thing is new. We're hoping to identify (and eventually have different content and forums showing for) Americans and Canadians etc.

We've already had a regular american member on the sparky forum who is now looking out for new threads by fellow americans and is replying to them with advice that only an american could.

I think it's cool.

But in Northern Ireland where they get automatically given (rightly so) the Union Flag, they can actually become a target. So we've shown people how to disable showing the flag - for whatever reason they have. And that's fine.

We're just trying to expand the forum and show people we are. We have a lot of British content obviously. So people posting from New Zealand or Australia are getting lost in the content. So we kinda needed a way to help them.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
There might be some broken glass on there. Try...
Replies
Views
Well persevered, it is always worth the extra...
Replies
Views
Turned out to be a dirty flame eye inside the...
Replies
Views
Hi mate i did a fast track MLP course it was...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, thought I's just close this out with...
Replies
Views
Back