Flexi tails fitting advice | General DIY Plumbing Forum | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Flexi tails fitting advice in the General DIY Plumbing Forum area at Plumbers Forums

Hi guys

Im replacing a set of basin taps with a v&b mixer tap.
The flexi tails attached to the tap body have got some fitting ends that I've not seen before

DSC_3891.JPG

The instructions have some images of what look like push fit sockets (not supplied)
16361471905791144646503.jpg

I want to fit the tails to 15mm copper pipe.

Does anyone know if there is some sort of adapter that I need, or do i need to change the tails?

The brass tails on the flexis are probably 10mm, you'll need to measure or it may be stated in the instructions.
You just need 10mm x 15mm reducing coupler or elbow or whatever suits to get onto 15mm

Something like;

Done use push fit as it’s brass use a compression fitting

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Looking at the document, they are actually...
Replies
Views
B
  • Question
Pictures would be helpful. The first instance...
Replies
Views
A
  • Question
It's likely 3/4" in pipe not 22mm. You likely...
Replies
Views
  • Question
That's the problem I have been having, trying...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi. Do you mean the Flomasta one I linked to...
Replies
Views
Back