Flir thermal imaging camera | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Flir thermal imaging camera in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

newcastle phill

Flir one jacket including iphone 5.
Jacket as new and boxed.
Iphone 5 signs of use but has super slimline case on and cant really see any marks.

Price includes both and all software ready installed.
Can just use as a standalone IR camera (as i do as i have android phone for everyday use)
Or pop a sim in and use as iphone too.
Excellent quality and perfect working order.

£250.00 plus £5 postage.

Will add more quality photos later. Most of These are a photo of a photo if your with me.

3063611305bddaf10ebd6f05f0a5c03b.jpg
5e2cf27556f58a22a3ff00156ffac1d0.jpg
178e7dfa3df52a8183e56489029b7d81.jpg

No scratches on screen at all just a few marks on edge bezel and sim card slot. As i say cannot be seen with super slimline case on.
I personally just left flir IR jacket on all the time.
Will add more quality images later today

Cant transfer the photos from iphone to my phone. It wont let me so these are a picture of a picture again. The actual quality is much better

73d55a96fea7cad866a257c933727f5c.jpg
e9c8b58b114f19c79c8fa1eea47f8fb6.jpg

Hi,

I'm interested as I've been looking for an iPhone 5 to do the same thing with, why are you getting rid out of interest? I thought you were keen on it from your post in another thread?

Last edited:
Yep i am dead keen. But google flie e8.
I have managed to come across one through a friend.
I cant knock this back at the price hes offered.

This works perfect.
Also the latest model that charges the battery to the phone via the jacket jack.
The early ones you had to take the phone and jacket apart and charge seperately.
Both batteries hold charge perfect.

I reckon I can get an iphone 5 for £110 on eGay, the Flir one is £160 on there as well, so thats £270 with a brand new Flir.

What's your best price?

Ok, providing it's all working and legit i'll take it. If you PM me your details for payment I'll sort it out in the morning, off out now until late. Is that OK?

Still no payment details sent, not sure if you're receiving my PMs ?

No longer for sale at the moment.
My other flir deal looks like it isnt happening just yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

CAT S60 | Thermal Imaging Rugged Smartphone |...
Replies
Views
I'd say if upstairs has been checked under...
Replies
Views
if you don’t mind me asking is there any...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Forgot to mention that have asked 5 plumbers...
Replies
Views
I wouldn't be entertaining a repair at this...
Replies
Views
TBServices
T
Back