Flue advice on excess water coming out | Central Heating Forum | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Flue advice on excess water coming out in the Central Heating Forum area at Plumbers Forums

I've recently had a Baxi heat only boiler fitted and just noticed there is excess water coming out of the flue. I obviously will ring the company to get them back. I just wanted to get a bit of information beforehand. Can these flues be repositioned? On mine you can see the water pools forward till it reaches a point were it just runs out so angle must be wrong on flue. My boiler is a rear entry and the model number is 418.
I've added a couple of pics
Thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240605_210210_com.huawei.himovie.overseas.jpg
    Screenshot_20240605_210210_com.huawei.himovie.overseas.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 58
  • IMG_20240605_205555.jpg
    IMG_20240605_205555.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 31
Flue running the wrong way bet if you put a boat level on the flue it’s running / lower to outside when it should be higher eg falling back to the boiler

Similar plumbing topics

Thank you for responding Chuck, I have booked...
Replies
Views
In principle it's should not drip but in...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
From this post, I think you’ve got a good...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I forgot to say. All our radiator thermostats...
Replies
Views
Back