flue/cold | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss flue/cold in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
had another virus infection now been two days ,will not be going to work till monday ! how much i love this winters ! have been ill now for 10 days and is not looking good ! GP said paracitamol and nurofen

flue killer
half a tumbler of scotch in large mug of hot milk downed as fast as possible then
two beacham powders in a small amount of water and wrap in duvet for 24 hours repeat beachams every time you wake up

steve this is a flue killer ,

doctor said flue has been sponsored by bg ,

so they attacking all independent plumbers in order to increase there sell :)lol

steve this is a flue killer ,

doctor said flue has been sponsored by bg ,

so they attacking all independent plumbers in order to increase there sell :)lol
i have had it,get to the chemist buy some contac get some work done you wimp LOL contacs do work though stan

have not been that ill for 6 years :(

have had lempsip max t - did not help this time (last cold was week earlier and it did the job then)

two viral infections in a 10 days !

have not been that ill for 6 years :(

have had lempsip max t - did not help this time (last cold was week earlier and it did the job then)

two viral infections in a 10 days !

lemsips just lemon juice you get from tescos contacts proper stuff from chemists only,i use it when i have a bad cold it keeps me working

Get some beecham powders down you. It has to be the powders though not capsules or tablets, you have to taste the powder for it to work.

just waiting for some one to say try the wacky baccie you will fly your way through the flue TBH stan we are probably the worst people in the world to give medical advice LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Good Morning Did you find the part you...
Replies
Views
It might be, if it can't be rectified by...
Replies
Views
Yes these can be converted to any type of...
Replies
Views
Back