Flue Gas Analyser accessories | Gas Engineers Forum | Plumbers Forums
Guest viewing is limited

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Flue Gas Analyser accessories in the Gas Engineers Forum area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all , first post
just wondering about flueless accessories for analyser , I have a Kane 455 that has a probe, the extra probe kit does not seem that it will do too much extra, so why can I not use standard probe.
I think I know the answer but would like a bit of a second opinion before spending £100.oo
Cheers
Jon

When you do your CPA1 all will be revealed.

Welcome to the forums.

Well it is Sunday my only day off and I was getting things ordered.
I would not like to turn up to do CPA1 with wrong kit so I thought I could ask an expert some advise

You won't need your Analyser, the course provider should supply one.

make your own accessories from 6mm bundy tube for £3 and a couple of washers

Thank you 'lame plumber' this might well be my answer. Sorry to pester further but is it easy to bend and do I drill holes (at what space) and block the end ?

viper book gives you the spacings and hole sizes to do this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

I was testo forever Then got Soded off with...
Replies
Views
Thank you for responding Chuck, I have booked...
Replies
Views
E
It sounds like that needs to be sealed from...
Replies
Views
O
Hi lads, Due to the fact that I got a present...
Replies
Views
Old Account
O
when they get it calibrated, flags up as stolen
Replies
Views
Back