Flue in voids monitor | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Flue in voids monitor in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

galaxy_plumbing

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Was absolutely disgusted by its price.

Sensor Baxi part no 7211367 @ £70
Shut off device part no 7211366 @ £150

are they serious? Hope they will lower the price.

What do you think of this?

Ring up gas safe about it
my previous boss checked and this still doesnt cover the requirement!
or atleast it didnt then

you still need hatches.

Need hatches as detector doesn't remove requirement to inspect and check.

Hatches would be practicable is almost all cases though surely?

its not best practice as it states recommendation however their are numourous flats around where i live where a flue in void passes through unaccessable areas so these sensors are surely a logical solution

you will never be able to put acces hatch in every situation

But if flue is in a communal void which boiler do u knock off, how do you prevent nuisance shutdowns? Think they operate on n/o on live feed so if co or no signal boiler is off . If ok contact is closed and boiler runs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Atag let you go for the 600mm clearance away...
Replies
Views
P
Tricky situation for you. Boiler shouldn't...
Replies
Views
As a precaution report this to the building...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hello Sergiu I would use it, but it's hard to...
Replies
Views
Back