Fluidmaster concealed cistern bottom entry - experiencing a 'thud' noise | Central Heating Forum | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Fluidmaster concealed cistern bottom entry - experiencing a 'thud' noise in the Central Heating Forum area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cruise

Hi, please can someone help?

I had a new Fluidmaster concealed cistern bottom entry fitted recently. Model is Fluidmaster 400UK bottom inlet valve with dual flush pushbutton.

I am experiencing a 'thud' noise after water flushes away from pan. Does anyone know whats the cause? Is this due to bad installation? as my previous cistern 10yrs old never had any noise from it considering this is a brand new cistern.

Thanks in advance!

Hi Cruise,
its probably the flush valve closing after the cistern has emptied all its water that you can hear, you can normally hear a small thud when a cartridge type flush valve closes.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Hand tight plus maybe half a flat (30 degrees)
Replies
Views
Was the new pan fitted with a flexible waste...
Replies
Views
For a temporary solution, you can get an all...
Replies
Views
Glad you got it sorted. You can literally give...
Replies
Views
From this post, I think you’ve got a good...
Replies
Views
Back