Fluidmaster Pro valves deal | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Fluidmaster Pro valves deal in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Best

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
This is a Screwfix deal of the day (Tuesday only) I think. Side or bottom entry Fluidmaster Pro versions for £7.99.
Fluidmaster Pro - Search Results | NoLinkingToThis

Last edited:
Yeh good deal best ,

i think plumbcenter is cheaper on these sure i saw them a fiver

Brass tailed Pro versions for that? Got to be careful as I discovered Fluidmaster have the plastic tailed model and the red topped brass tailed Pro version, - but there is a brass tailed version of the basic model which Screwfix were doing. The red capped version is best IMO.

Off to buy some now. Get £50 of stock & up my price to the custard?

You know it makes sense!

Local merchants here are at least £15 + vat for Pro version. Not sure about Plumbcentre though.

Iv ordered a couple... Apart from the nice brass shank I'm not sure what the real difference is with the red top tho, surely there all the same internally?

Iv ordered a couple... Apart from the nice brass shank I'm not sure what the real difference is with the red top tho, surely there all the same internally?

Yea, you would assume they are the same, but they are not. Screwfix were doing a version with brass tail but top was black. It was £14.99 ordinary price. It just came in a plastic bag, - not a box and had no flow reducer insert supplied. I found it a bit noisy on mains supply toilet compared with the red topped version.
I have now bought a few of the red top valves on the deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Hand tight plus maybe half a flat (30 degrees)
Replies
Views
  • Question
Yeah but I'm more thinking of the hot...
Replies
Views
That quote should be in the Oxford Dictionary...
Replies
Views
I got a Floplast boss strap from Screwfix...
Replies
Views
Try putting food colourant in cistern chances...
Replies
Views
Back