folding work benches | Gaining Plumbing Experience | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss folding work benches in the Gaining Plumbing Experience area at Plumbers Forums

mutley racers

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
I have been thinking of buying one for a wee while now but didn't actually know which one to buy. In screwfix now they hav this http://m.NoLinkingToThis/p/keter-folding-workbench/56566?filtered=true. Has really good reviews as well. Looks the part.what do you guys uave and what do you think of this?

I have a pair of fold away joiners trestles and a 18mm chipboard sheet I chuck on top aboyt 600 wide by about 1100 I think only really use it on full bathrooms though to set tiling tools on mainly

still got my b&d workmate thats now 25, great for resting a boiler on, esp when dropping one off a wall thats filled with years of crud. great bit of design innovation

I just use my hop up bench/stool thing.
A couple of quick action clamps and a bit of imagination and it can be anything you want!!

still got my b&d workmate thats now 25, great for resting a boiler on, esp when dropping one off a wall thats filled with years of crud. great bit of design innovation

I use that at home for woodwork projects. I find them too bulky to cart around. Especially in my small van

I think a standard 30 quid Hop Up is great. Much easier than steps for wall mounting boilers etc. And they make a great portable bench too. I think I bought my current one for 24 quid in Tesco.

I think a standard 30 quid Hop Up is great. Much easier than steps for wall mounting boilers etc. And they make a great portable bench too. I think I bought my current one for 24 quid in Tesco.

Got mine from home base because you can get like 15% discount there now and again with an Argos card.

Couldn't do without my hop up.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Hello Sergiu I would use it, but it's hard to...
Replies
Views
TBSE is good practice! As long as flow is the Top.
Replies
Views
Hi mate i did a fast track MLP course it was...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I'd say wait till the spring time let your...
Replies
Views
Well the happy price is just over 11k for...
Replies
Views
Back