For sale: boilers, heating controls, fittings etc. | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss For sale: boilers, heating controls, fittings etc. in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

albatross

albatross565485 | eBay

Heating components for sale.
Worcester boilers/flues/controls/spares/cylinder.
Honeywell/drayton/danfoss/Wilo/sunvic. Pumps/valves/controls.
Copper/brass multipack fittings.
Multipack Inta TRV's + l/s
New items added daily.

Not keen on offers, with the exception of SAFI lever valves.
I have put this in the arms to get intelligent trade buyers that know what they are looking at and how to fit it. Not interested in DIY types wasting my time with stupid questions!

Who has that many boilers just sitting around.

Are you a merchant in disguise?

Not retiring. I'm 34 and I've been a heating engineer 15 years, I'm already half knackered and seen engineers older than me all not in great health. I'm slowly trying to make a bit more money selling so I can ease off installing and have an easier future. I just keep my ear to the ground and buy in stuff cheap when I get the chance, some I use on my own jobs.

He who dares wins Rodney!

Not retiring. I'm 34 and I've been a heating engineer 15 years, I'm already half knackered and seen engineers older than me all not in great health. I'm slowly trying to make a bit more money selling so I can ease off installing and have an easier future. I just keep my ear to the ground and buy in stuff cheap when I get the chance, some I use on my own jobs.

He who dares wins Rodney!

Cant fault that mate

Good for you Albatross! Often thought I should have done the same when I saw bargain surplus stock for sale! Taking a risk with items that you probably will make profit with, rather than pennies of interest from investing the money elsewhere.

You'll need to price it realistically to sell it fella, £82 for a grundfoss pump. I can get it cheaper down my local.
Can't fault your logic though.

I've been at it a year,stuff is price to sell and it flies out out the door. The Alpha 2 you are looking at is the cheapest on the internet. A ups2 fetches £59.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Pm op if your interested if you not don’t post
Replies
Views
Update for you... removed the actuator from...
Replies
Views
P
Clown. "I've been doing it for years so I...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
G
Excellent, i just had to clear that up because...
Replies
Views
giff299
G
Back