Forum Help not provided. | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Forum Help not provided. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Why is there no help provided to explain how to use the Forum?

For example: I can find no instructions how to attach a file, which has already been uploaded and is therefore listed in"Your Attachments", to a post I am writing.

Little beaut.

4681_Ducati_Mini_Marcellino.thumb.jpg.2be4dce59a57a58d2e43c5291f72bce3.jpg

Ok. I had a Chinese monkey knockoff when I was young.
Fun but also terrifying above about 30 mph - great combo. :):eek:

simple

find the pic that you want to re attach via your attachements

copy the img link / address

paste that link / address into the reply box and your done

img_4040-png.36134

Now you know how to post a pic why not create a help page for like minded users.

You do realise that forums of this ilk barely raise enough revenue to support themselves and the contributors are voluntary, you didn't need to subscribe or pay to use it did you? Then contribute to changes you want to make yourself.

Your two page pdf on copper in small bore heating systems opens and is readable to me if it helps you.
Your error messages are the sort of thing I get on my screen when I`ve screwed up somewhere moving files around tbh.

Now you know how to post a pic why not create a help page for like minded users.

You do realise that forums of this ilk barely raise enough revenue to support themselves and the contributors are voluntary, you didn't need to subscribe or pay to use it did you? Then contribute to changes you want to make yourself.
The help system should be built into the basic forum software, which is supplied by Xenforo. If the owners of the forum select the option of allowing members to post attachments, then the relevant help should be supplied by Xenforo.

I will nock something up when I’m off in about two months

The help system should be built into the basic forum software, which is supplied by Xenforo. If the owners of the forum select the option of allowing members to post attachments, then the relevant help should be supplied by Xenforo.

I'd like to see that, point me to a forum with an inbuilt help system.

Similar plumbing topics

We haven't had many of those training provider...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Thank you Ben
Replies
Views
Have you got a photo of the sink at the...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Thanks for posting this informative post :)
Replies
Views
  • Question
Not designed for the trap upto you in the end...
Replies
Views
Back