Free Glowworm training in Bristol | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Free Glowworm training in Bristol in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ray Stafford

Free boiler training in Bristol
Dear

One of the great benefits of being a member of Club Energy is that you can benefit from free training, as well as a 25% discount on any BPEC training being held.
Our Bristol Training Centre of Excellence has the following free course happening next week:
Thursday 17[SUP]th[/SUP] October - Flexicom Boiler
As you would expect, spaces are limited and are on a first-come, first-served basis. If you wish to attend, please contact Wendy Chilcott on [email protected] or call her on 01454 270314.
We are constantly updating our website wth new course dates. If this date is not convenient please keep checking the Training page or email/call Wendy.
For a map and directions to the Centre, please click here

We look forward to seeing you there.
Regards

signature_1.jpg
Club Energy HQ

If you are interested, or have any queries, please contact Wendy directly - I don't know any more that what dropped in my inbox.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

R
Hi All There has been some talk lately about...
Replies
Views
Ray Stafford
R
Agree completely. I learn't loads, in a nice...
Replies
Views
it used to be all you needed was the reg...
Replies
Views
that bloke.
T
D
Hi Everyone, We have a spaces available on...
Replies
Views
davecsc
D
Back