Free Part time apprentice | Make a suggestion about the forum in general | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Free Part time apprentice in the Make a suggestion about the forum in general area at Plumbers Forums

Hi guys,
I’m currently working towards my level 2 and then onto level 3 gas and G3.

I am doing my course around a full time job in a completely different career ( never too old to change).
I’m looking for someone who will let me come along to the odd job 1-2 days a week to basically watch, learn and ask questions. Then eventually allow me to complete the odd bit of work and do some practical sides of things on the smaller jobs and plumbing basics. I’ll be sure to have my own tools.
I have my own transport and won’t be asking for any pay what’s so ever as it’s for my benefit and I’ll be learning.
If any one can help or know anyone local to the Liverpool / Merseyside area who fancies a bit of free labour and can assist me with the above please drop me a message.

Similar plumbing topics

I’m glad there clamping down on this, had a...
Replies
Views
Good evening I am looking for a work...
Replies
Views
Thanks very much Sav - I've just sent you a pm...
Replies
Views
N
Crack on then.
Replies
Views
  • Question
Yes, The size of the external expansion...
Replies
Views
Back