G3 - structural survey for installation of unvented? | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss G3 - structural survey for installation of unvented? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
You need to notify BC obviously and I understand you need one if it's going in the loft to comply with G3 but what if it's being installed on the ground floor and there are no structural issues to consider do you still need to get one done to tick the box?

I overheard it being discussed and the later didn't make a whole lot of sense to me, I'd be grateful for some clarification.

As above, not needed prior to installation , but does and should be done after.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

👍🏻 I knew the fire ones had to be, we've done...
Replies
Views
So it’s 4am and after the noise woke me up...
Replies
Views
No they just do the address, thank goodness...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Yours is an old fotic cylinder, Thermal store...
Replies
Views
You'd have to have gas meter removed if you...
Replies
Views
Back