Gaining contract work | Gaining Plumbing Experience | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Gaining contract work in the Gaining Plumbing Experience area at Plumbers Forums

dan_the_plumber

Gas Engineer
Hello all.

I'm a plumber and gas engineer. I pick up work on a day to day basis. However I'm looking to pick up more contract work. I'd like to do more servicing, landlord certs as well as insurance work and guarantee work.
The problem I've got is that I have very little idea of how to gain this work. I just wondered if anyone wouldn't mind sharing their experience with me? How should I go about winning this work?

Thanks very much...Dan :)

You could go into your local solicitors and estate agents and give them your business cards as some of them will act as letting agents so will need servicing and maintanance. I do work for a solicitor and part of the firm handles property n it works out around 50 properties to maintain .

Thanks Kris. I've been to most estate agents and have had some success there, although it's just one property at a time at the moment.
I've not tried solicitors firms though. Do you think it's just the ones that handle conveyancing?

thanks a lot...Dan :)

Similar plumbing topics

Bit late to the show but I would have beeen...
Replies
Views
Hi mate i did a fast track MLP course it was...
Replies
Views
Hi guys I’m hoping I find some luck here, I...
Replies
Views
Hi RPM, Gasway were the first company i...
Replies
Views
Back