Garage water supply | Bathroom Advice | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Garage water supply in the Bathroom Advice area at Plumbers Forums

Hi,

I'm looking to supply hot and cold water to my garage. The pipes i'm planning to connect from are 15mm under my kitchen. Wouod you recommend using 15mm pipe, or 22mm pipe out to the garage? Garage will be used for wshing machine, washhand basin and my hosepipe.

Thanks in advance

Perfect world should be 750-1350 deep to avoid freezing and to protect pipes from above traffic. Your hot might be struggling to stay hot at that distance. Maybe an over sink water heater might work better for you

Last edited:
As above, if it was me i'd run only cold feed to the garage in one length of plastic pipe, make sure its well insulated and inside the house fit a full bore lever valve, double check valve and drain off,

then just fit a over or under the sink heater for the hot tap

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Instant heater will have poor flow rate...
Replies
Views
Would it be better to run this pipe in to the...
Replies
Views
  • Question
take iso valves off and fit 1/2 inch x 22mm...
Replies
Views
C
  • Question
Is there a ball valve on the flexihoses? Might...
Replies
Views
Hello. I am planning to build a small half...
Replies
Views
Back