Gas boss | Gas Engineers Forum | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter Ermintrude
  • Start date
  • Replies 13
  • Views 205

Discuss Gas boss in the Gas Engineers Forum area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
£15 is an hour of head scratching or being on the phone to a useless tech support line. I've just downloaded the lite version, not many boilers listed though?

Not sure if there is anything more on this than what is in the manual, which I have GIW for so wondering if its worth it.

I have giw and this app is missing lots of codes. It's only got the basic codes in mi books.

Giw is just a pile of manuals. If you can be bothered to upload them your self onto drop box or phone u can save a few ££ there are still old ecotec manuals on there . Tbh it's an app by an app company just for making money. Think ukpf should consolidate all out group worth on to a managed drop box or some thing so all platforms can use it?

I know what u mean but this software is likley to cause u hours of head scratching! Pretty rubbish. Think wats needed is an open ( members only) boiler web space.... But like google drive. We can all sign in and add stuff, only one or two can delete stuff. / add people. We pay say £5 a year for hosting costs and to keep adverts out. Also I would suggest that the manual is accompanied by the relevant tips from the boilers sticky ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Just to update on this- i went for Gas...
Replies
Views
  • Question
There will be a filling loop somewhere eg...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I’m going to assume you also have a an...
Replies
Views
If the coupling fits, then no need for what I...
Replies
Views
  • Question
i use plumbers gold clear on pipe and on boss...
Replies
Views
Back