Gas Engineer Portfolio completion | Gas Engineers Forum | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Gas Engineer Portfolio completion in the Gas Engineers Forum area at Plumbers Forums

Hi
I have completed my Domestic Gas Engineer foundation training. Unfortunately, the opportunity they don't not offer portfolio completion.
I live in Reading Berkshire. I don't mind to travel around my Reading area to complete my portfolio. Bracknell, Maidenhead, Basingstoke these are close by.

I'm just wondering if there's a certified gas engineer who can help me build the portfolio for the ACS exam.
I have no experience with gas, except for those one year at college. On the other hand, I have extensive experience in DIY for over 18 years. During the course and currently, I am working as a part-time handyman.
I will highly appreciate any given opportunity or advice on where I can find it.
I will greatly appreciate every opportunity or advice I provide about where I can find it.
Thank you in advance

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I'm looking for a gas engineer who I can...
Replies
Views
Good luck. Unfortunately to most guys this...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I currently work in oil and gas...
Replies
Views
Yeah that would be a good start lol, totally...
Replies
Views
Apparently there is a management learning...
Replies
Views
Back