Gas Engineer Software | Gas Engineers Forum | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Gas Engineer Software in the Gas Engineers Forum area at Plumbers Forums

Zippymark

Gas Engineer
Hi, i'm looking for some gas engineer software primarily to produce gas certs on, i was previously using one called Gas App UK, which was ok enough, but they've switched to a paid subscription model last week without warning , and looking at a few of the others it's probably not the best one if i have to pay. If i'm paying i want it to also be able to handle a bit more.

I'm currently giving Gas Engineer Software a tiral, just wondering if you guys recommend one?

I use gas checker most have free trials so my recommendation is to have a play about and see what you like

Strangely I jse what has turned out to be the title of your post !!...Gas Engineer Software. It does what I expected. nI haven' t used any others so can't compare.

Just to update on this- i went for Gas Engineer Software and have found it pretty spot-on for certs, which is what i've initially used it for. I'm going to start using it for invoicing too, and quotes, it looks quite easy to turn a quote into an invoice once you've actually done the job.

I'm having a little play around regards using it as a calendar/planner too, and i'm finding it quite 'clunky' to be honest. I'll trial it like this for a bit, but have found quite a few bits annoying already, in that it's not that customisable. You can book for someone to show you through all the features, i think i might do that soon to make sure i'm using it to its full potential, I can report back after that if that's of interest to anyone?

I'm really looking for something that's good enough to basically fully digitalise my system, moving away from a paper diary and notebook, with automations etc. I'm not convinced this is that just yet, but we'll see.

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I'm looking for a gas engineer who I can...
Replies
Views
Hello Alex, I am a self employed engineer and...
Replies
Views
Neil Ambrose
N
Morning All. We have a gas safe inspection...
Replies
Views
Gaschecker is good and offers better value
Replies
Views
Have to agree its not pretty but not unsafe . Kop
Replies
Views
Back