Gas engineering course inquire | Plumbing Courses | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Gas engineering course inquire in the Plumbing Courses area at Plumbers Forums

Hi all
I am 27 years old living in London working as a painter decorator at the moment but I would like to become a gas engineer as I love doing mechanical and technical work.I know it is hard and it takes long time but I have to start somehow.
I am looking for part time evening or weekend courses as I have to earn some money to do my living so Could someone advise me what kind of gas course will be appropriate for a man without experience in gas industry?
Which college would be the best for this purpose and approved by the gas companies after finishing the course ?

best to speak to your local tech collage

i agree with jtsplumbing, you need plenty of plumbing knowledge before this why not aim for an nvq2 first and then nvq3 and then your gas qualification acs followed by your gas safe ticket then you'll be ready

Thanks for the info guys
Its really helpful for me
Do i have to gain a diploma in plumbing first and then to progress to nvq or I can do nvq course straight away (theory practice and assessing) because Usually I know nvq is assessing on site so i have to work as a plumber I assume
What do you reckon

Similar plumbing topics

Hi there, I am currently in the forces...
Replies
Views
Depends what you want to end up doing. Do you...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I currently work in oil and gas...
Replies
Views
Back