Gas fire combustion analysis | Gas Engineers Forum | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Gas fire combustion analysis in the Gas Engineers Forum area at Plumbers Forums

Hi when I was servicing BBUs and fires during my apprenticeship there wasn’t a necessity to FGA them back in 2004. I always serviced them by stripping down and cleaning, perform smoke bomb tests, controls check and spillage.
I know you can FGA the boiler at draugh divertor but what do you do with a fire regarding FGA. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Old school eg bp and gas rate etc with bbus don’t need to fga them unless there the new condensing one or have a port

Similar plumbing topics

He is registered for work on gas fires. After...
Replies
Views
Absolute cock & bull from SGN, think about...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Mate, all you need to do is everything, to...
Replies
Views
Back