Gas fire opening unusual | Gas Engineers Forum | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Gas fire opening unusual in the Gas Engineers Forum area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

neily01

Wanted to get thoughts of you good people on a gas fire opening. Im guessing there was previously there was a bbu installed which has since been replaced with a vaillant ecotech 415 and a gas fire back inside the old opening. The o

Could someone be good enough to remove this post. It wouldnt be on here if the wife had not decided to face time half way through writing my post. Sorry

I'm getting the wife look across the room too. She's wondering what I am typing at this moment. The look says I should be talking to her, not playing on the UKPF. Oh well what's new, always in the sxxxt its just the depth that varies.

Shes trying to steal the ipad now! Shes got that rubbish towie on so should keep her quiet for abit.

Face time and imessager is a nightmare! Mother in law may as well move in!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

You could try greasing the spindle of the gas...
Replies
Views
Still being called spammy by the forum filters...
Replies
Views
More than fine then in 11/5 tube should be...
Replies
Views
Hi Willum, Gas Rating calc. Ensure no other...
Replies
Views
One DM in five years? Congratulations on...
Replies
Views
Back