gas pipe/gas meter to fuseboard? | Gas Engineers Forum | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss gas pipe/gas meter to fuseboard? in the Gas Engineers Forum area at Plumbers Forums

Scott_D

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Fitting a boiler and the gas meter and outlet gas pipe are less than 150mm from the fuseboard.
Is this NCS?

Depends how close if it’s like 140 yes ncs if closer than 50mm would ar it but leave on but if I had a piece of hardie backer board on the van easier to sort it there and then

Its pretty close
Fuse board and smart meter are new
18F24086-F4F4-4D0C-AA33-8680AB5F613A.jpeg

Would say that’s 25mm (reg for gas and cables)

Thought it was 150mm for switch gear, is this not switch gear?

high voltage so would class it as main head eg 100amp fuse etc or meter tails

the consumer unit is metal so there should be any arc or transmission to the gas pipe from the board

Anything from the sparkie who changed the board recently within the last year ?

Similar plumbing topics

£64! I think I'll continue to use a pair of...
Replies
Views
Yes, for 20p it'll save the mess and you can...
Replies
Views
Thank you for the replies. I had another...
Replies
Views
Ok I think I see what your saying mate, So...
Replies
Views
1/ You pay for course and they give you...
Replies
Views
Back