Gas rating and pipe sizes | Gas Engineers Forum | Plumbers Forums
Guest viewing is limited

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Gas rating and pipe sizes in the Gas Engineers Forum area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been gas safe registered for a while now but mostly installing new boilers etc so I calculate the pipe size etc taking into account hob fires and the like pre existing in the property then take gas pressures etc after installs with all appliances on to make sure there correct. I have now started doing landlord checks and find the next bit confusing, if I gas rate a hob and it's spot on, then gas rate boiler and it's spot on how can I tell if the pipe sizing to supply both items is correct i.e boiler might starve hob of gas a little when on full. Any advise would be appreciated.

Unable to give gas related info out on public forums for safety reasons. If you give one of the moderators your gsr number they will let you into the private forum.

flame picture not help then or bp?

please follow advice below for input replies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Yea will do, just a pain in the date out here...
Replies
Views
More than fine then in 11/5 tube should be...
Replies
Views
It would cost quite a bit to move the...
Replies
Views
N
Thank you all. The wording was ambiguous in...
Replies
Views
Northgan
N
Just to round this off with what I found here...
Replies
Views
Back