gas safe/boiler schemes | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss gas safe/boiler schemes in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mickg1

Hi I joined joined the works2gether scheme last year and it's been very useful, its baxi, main, potterton, remeha, santon and heatrae sadia, if your registered with the scheme you can get longer warranties on some models or the chance to extend warranties for cheap, if you register your boiler with them they also register it with gas safe at no cost plus they send you out yearly reminders when you need to go back an service the boilers youve registered, are there any other useful schemes like this that any one would recommend I.e vaillant or Worcester ?

Vaillant advance and glowworm clubenergy. Dont fit worcester, so cant comment on them

worcester do nothing except take your servicng maintaince work and blame you for everything on a warrenty call out

ive fitted loads of worcesters and run jobs with loads fitted on them. ive called them out on quite a few jobs over the years without any problem even when its been the installing engineers fault. I fit all makes of boiler, and have no favorite but i can say i think worcester has one of the best customer service attitudes from my experiences.

I have had a few dealings with baxi/heat team and have had problems many times. Maybe its just me expecting the person on the end of phone having some intelligence that is the problem??

i edge towards vaillant if the price is right between the vaillant an worcester, so at least i know they have some kind of scheme, do you need to register so many vaillants to get on the scheme ?

ive fitted loads of worcesters and run jobs with loads fitted on them. ive called them out on quite a few jobs over the years without any problem even when its been the installing engineers fault. I fit all makes of boiler, and have no favorite but i can say i think worcester has one of the best customer service attitudes from my experiences.

I have had a few dealings with baxi/heat team and have had problems many times. Maybe its just me expecting the person on the end of phone having some intelligence that is the problem??
i couldn't agree more outstanding response with no fuse and unlike vaillant they don't chase my customers for servicing

i couldn't agree more outstanding response with no fuse and unlike vaillant they don't chase my customers for servicing

Here too - mostly we fit WB and had no problem with them and heateam have been good for us too.

i stick with baxi,use the works scheme to ,no hassle all sorted the next day if any problems and if get div on the fone i just fone the rep and it gets sorted i tryed worcester but got no help from them except the rep who was brilliant
i think they should look after us more after all we fit there boilers out of choice and if we dont fit them they dont sell any yet they seam to be for the customer who might have one service once in a blue moon i think they have it the wrong way round

Last edited by a moderator:
I use Vaillant advanced really good and when I have used the priority line for breakdowns it was excellent can not fault it wish all my customers would get a Vaillant but some have already got there mind made up when I get there to do the quote

i edge towards vaillant if the price is right between the vaillant an worcester, so at least i know they have some kind of scheme, do you need to register so many vaillants to get on the scheme ?

No but you do have to attend and complete a vailant advance training day at one of theirfacilities. Did mine in cambridge nice pad and excellent free lunch buffet spread well worth it during the quiet season.

It's who has the most golf days IMHO . Valliant taking company member to USA golfing. Beats Baxi and ideal. Wb gave us some tat.

Hi,

i used a similar scheme with Viessmann. Registered the boiler through there site and it went direct to Gas Safe. I like it when things are made easy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Hi appreciate and thanks to all that replied...
Replies
Views
No they just do the address, thank goodness...
Replies
Views
Will I find it somewhere amongst these photos...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The UK Government has today been told to do...
Replies
Views
There are other competent persons registers...
Replies
Views
Back