Gas Safe Costs Are Going Up | Gas Engineers Forum | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Gas Safe Costs Are Going Up in the Gas Engineers Forum area at Plumbers Forums

C

Chicken Feed

Hi, I was talking to John this weekend and he told me from next year he’s putting the gas safe registration prices up. For instance for, non web registrations is going to be £280, paper registrations uses up more man hours. The main registrations for new gas safe applicants will be £420 for 1 year. Not got any news yet on the dates though.

Hi, I was talking to John this weekend and he told me from next year he’s putting the gas safe registration prices up. For instance for, non web registrations is going to be £280, paper registrations uses up more man hours. The main registrations for new gas safe applicants will be £420 for 1 year. Not got any news yet on the dates though.

Whos john ?

Gassafe , the registered name, is owned by the HSE.

The register has to date been maintained by Capita, who have just been awarded a new 5 year contract.

I've Googled Gassafe /Capita and John doesn't get a mention..
Maybe because Capita is publicly owned.

Edit , it's Jon (Lewis [no not the shops] not John).

I think I'll stage a protest at the alledged price increases and not renew in 3 weeks when mine runs out.
(Don't tell them I've just retired, Pike)

Last edited:
Gassafe , the registered name, is owned by the HSE.

The register has to date been maintained by Capita, who have just been awarded a new 5 year contract.

I've Googled Gassafe, and John doesn't get a mention..
That’s who get the information from gas safe. Gas safe have to maintain their own database.

Your using a different IP address to your own / host one

IMG_3907.PNG

Similar plumbing topics

Yes, it's difficult to get people who don't...
Replies
Views
Was thinking of just ringing round any ladder...
Replies
Views
Contact the op if you can help
Replies
Views
I have connected the secondary pump to a wifi...
Replies
Views
H
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this...
Replies
Views
HRP123
H
Back