Gas Safe register heating engineer wanted job in London SW4 | Gas Engineers Forum | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Gas Safe register heating engineer wanted job in London SW4 in the Gas Engineers Forum area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

SafeGasInstall

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
MUst be gas safe and have a mate with him , CSCS is a must +CIS +liabilyty insurance
job is for the cancel ,one day team need it to do a boiler change in 1 day ,most jobs will be conv -combi
will be very well paid job !
I also need a plumbers mate only to join my team !must be cscs +cis +tools+van
come on peopel after thousands of posts here that peopel need to get work expirience no one wants to work hard to get there !
pls call me 0n 07900830869 stan

if only i was in london stan, its strange how there is alot of people posting from down that neck looking for work experience aswell

The trouble is SafeGasInstall you are asking for qualified engineers and most on here that ask for the work are not.

Im surprised no one has taken you up on the Plumbers mate job though?

Good luck with the search, just not my part of the world mate.

if only i was in london stan, its strange how there is alot of people posting from down that neck looking for work experience aswell

You'd like London for the tour Gerry. Big eye opener from what we're used to up here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Hi. I have just qualified as a registered gas...
Replies
Views
C
Looking for someone to join a motivated...
Replies
Views
Clemmie
C
I am about to start a training course to...
Replies
Views
You will have almost certainly have a "non...
Replies
Views
Contact the op if you can help
Replies
Views
Back