Gas Safe Register Mag & emails for ALL engineers | Gas Engineers Forum | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Gas Safe Register Mag & emails for ALL engineers in the Gas Engineers Forum area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mrs Tara Plumbi

There was a recent thread about engineers in big businesses not getting to see the mag.
And about more direct communication from GSR.
So I emailed GSR.
  • Businesses can pay to get extra copies of the mag and distribute them to operatives if they want - see below.
  • Also GSR do send a regular email to all engineers if they have your email address - see below.
  • I think engineers can take out their own subscription to the mag even if they are registered under a company - I seem to remember someone I know doing that.

To find out more this is a copy of wht they sent to me:
Only one copy of Registered Gas Engineer is posted to each registered business free of charge. Additional annual subscriptions cost £24.00 and can be ordered via the following:

· Call 01635 588 896
· Order online by clicking here or visiting www.registeredgasengineer.co.uk and then click on subscriptions
· Complete the coupon in the magazine and post it to Registered Gas Engineer, Circulation Data Services, The Coach House, Thatcham, Berkshire, RG19 4QB.

All editions of the magazine are available electronically, via the engineer’s online [DLMURL="https://engineers.User PlumbersForums.net Instead - Copy the content, don't link to it.co.uk/Login.aspx"]Gas Safe Register account[/DLMURL].

With regards to important updates/product recalls etc.. we do send out emails to engineers and also a regular engineer eNewsletter is sent out to all engineers that we have email details for. If an engineer would like to receive these updates they must make sure that we have an email address for them. Details can be added/updated online or a business contact can do this by calling our contact centre on 0800 408 5577.

If you have any further questions please contact marketing@User PlumbersForums.net Instead - Copy the content, don't link to it.co.uk

Kind regards,
Rachel Boon

Communications Support Administrator

Last edited by a moderator:
I download the pdf, give it to our company secretary to print and distribute it to our gsr's.

Just noticed the "regular eNewsletter that is sent out to all registered engineers" bit in your post Tara, they must have something wrong with their database then, as all I get from them Is "direct debit payments successful" type emails.
Thankfully I get my own copy of GSR mag and I usually find out about notices on here! :grin:

Just noticed the "regular eNewsletter that is sent out to all registered engineers" bit in your post Tara, they must have something wrong with their database then, as all I get from them Is "direct debit payments successful" type emails.
Thankfully I get my own copy of GSR mag and I usually find out about notices on here! :grin:

Me Too! I was surprised by that.

HSE also send out a regular gas email that can be interesting but not not essential reading. Gas eBulletin

Be nice if they shared this informtion with gas engineers when they sent them thier gas safe card.

I had no idea I could register my personal email with them!

Thanks Mrs Tara

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Just browsing the threads and this one here //...
Replies
Views
URGENT Hi Were a property maintenance company...
Replies
Views
    • Funny
My approach to everyone is that there looks to...
Replies
Views
Storm in a tea cup. You wont get anywhere, as...
Replies
Views
Back