Gas safe registration | Gas Engineers Forum | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Gas safe registration in the Gas Engineers Forum area at Plumbers Forums

Evening all

Could someone tell me please if there is a deadline between passing the acs and getting registered on gas safe?

I passed my acsin June and just want to make sure I'm not running out of time to register

Thanks in advance

Within a month is fine wouldn’t leave it much longer but you should be fine either way

Evening all

Could someone tell me please if there is a deadline between passing the acs and getting registered on gas safe?

I passed my acsin June and just want to make sure I'm not running out of time to register

Thanks in advance

Don’t know, I’m sure I passed my gas and then wasn’t corgi (at the time) registered for approx 2 years? I wouldn’t recommend it to anyone leaving it that amount of time. Only way to be certain how long you have is ask Gas safe yourself.

Last time I spoke to the local inspector he said he was going to inspect someone who did his Acs 3/4 years ago only applied for his registration.

Best option is to ring Gas safe or ask the local Acs centre.

Not sure maybe call gas safe for definite answer. What is the delay with getting registered? Most people like to do it asap and start earning.
When you do register you will be on a probationary period and have a inspection within 3 months so if you do it soon everything will be fresh in your mind

If I were you I would set myself up. It will cost a few grand, between registration, FGA, hand tools, van or estate car, PL insurance (that's available on monthly payment), hire any tools you can't afford, like sds or core guns, powerflush machines etc and get on with it. Make it happen. Why else did you invest in qualifications?

Similar plumbing topics

Partly insurance but mainly because 'you' are...
Replies
Views
I
No your fine just make sure there registered...
Replies
Views
Hi. I have just qualified as a registered gas...
Replies
Views
If you mean the fuel input then that is the...
Replies
Views
In what way has the 3 port and pump been tested?
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Back