Gas safety certificates | Gas Engineers Forum | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Gas safety certificates in the Gas Engineers Forum area at Plumbers Forums

Hi all gas engineers. While doing landlord’s gas safety , if gas hob do not have data badge or manual . How can we test it for safe to use ??

They’re not needed, flame picture and 26.9 checks really. If it’s landlords hob then I think the same applies, maybe with exception to checking ffd’s and gas rate maybe?

They’re not needed, flame picture and 26.9 checks really. If it’s landlords hob then I think the same applies, maybe with exception to checking ffd’s and gas rate maybe?
Hi Chris thanks for reply. Well can’t gas rate it coz don know whats’s the output. Can working pressure at the meter would be enough or just the flame picture . FSD is alrite

Wp meter wp appliance and check safety’s

Similar plumbing topics

fine as the medium blow off (eg over pressure)...
Replies
Views
Outside of using a gas-safe LPG engineer, do I...
Replies
Views
When they converted to northsea gas in the...
Replies
Views
Best to get another gas safe engineer to quote...
Replies
Views
Back