Gas sizing for two 100kw boilers | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Gas sizing for two 100kw boilers in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

ashling

Can any give me some technical advice on pipe sizing for two 100kw (Worcesters) gas boilers they will be fitted 3m from the meter. Pipe run straight with only a couple of bends max. Could you please advice if pipe needs to be painted yellow or can it simply be marked with gas tape.

If you are installing big toys like this surly you should know how to do something from page one acs ???

There's a lot of information missing to give an accurate guide as to the correct sizing, so assumptions will have to be made;

First one the O.P is NOT GSR Commercial.

The pipe sizing was a maybe, asking about paint or tape was the give away.

Even if you are GSR, you'll not get the answer. One of the most basic things is pipe-sizing.

you can gain access to most relevant information/regs for a decent price via the gas safe register engineers website. stuff like igem and bsi its about £75 for a year.

Can any give me some technical advice on pipe sizing for two 100kw (Worcesters) gas boilers they will be fitted 3m from the meter. Pipe run straight with only a couple of bends max. Could you please advice if pipe needs to be painted yellow or can it simply be marked with gas tape.
:rofl::rofl::biggrinjester::rolleyes2::troll:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

The boiler is just responding by limiting the...
Replies
Views
Absolute cock & bull from SGN, think about...
Replies
Views
Yes, one of my manifolds has flow meters but...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
A bit late but what were the test results, did...
Replies
Views
Back