Gas Trainee job wanted!! | Gas Engineers Forum | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Gas Trainee job wanted!! in the Gas Engineers Forum area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi 31 years old Living in Wandsworth

I have completed C&G Level 2 in plumbing and currently studying NVQ Level 3 Gas Engineering at the College of North West London.
I am a hard working keen employee with 14 years management skills I can work well as a team or as an individual always looking to further my career, now after 3 years at college I'm looking for my first job in the gas/plumbing industry.
Do you have any full or part time vacancies i have included my cv and can provide references on request.
I can start as soon as possible

Thank you Dean Savva

Dean Savva

Hi Dean, Welcome along, Lots of requests on here for employment, see you have 3 years at collage , but what experience have you had ? and why pick plumbing to get into ? thought I saw Pimlico plumbers advertising for Trainees / Mates, have you tried them ? What you been doing for last 14 years ? Office work to Building industry ! whole different ball game, out in all weathers , hands in all sorts of S--t, people moaning at you, rubbish working conditions most of the time, and the pay is not much better, But it's your choice , Best of luck for the future,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

How far are you willing to travel as we are in...
Replies
Views
Luke OReilly
L
Yeah HMP wandsworth I'm in for Spamming lol
Replies
Views
I have PM'ed you my number. Call me if...
Replies
Views
Masood
M
Hey everyone, my name's Loren, I'm 31 and I...
Replies
Views
Back