Gasoline/ burning smell in bathroom | Gas Engineers Forum | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Gasoline/ burning smell in bathroom in the Gas Engineers Forum area at Plumbers Forums

L

LeAnn Trigg

Hello so we have just recently remodeled and I cannot remember if we were experiencing this before in our bathroom upstairs but, there’s a strong gasoline/cigarette smell coming from the pipes I think. It is not there all the time, in fact it went away for 4 days and now it has returned. Sometimes it’s super strong and other times it is not but still quite noticeable . It’s odd because we can only smell it in our upstairs bathroom but not on any other room or bathroom in the house. I thought it could be someone smoking outside and it somehow getting in through our pipes?? I’m not sure but it’s very annoying and every time I reach out to a plumbing company to come out and access the issue, they tell me that the plumber can’t do anything if it’s a smoky smell. What could it be?

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Not to my knowledge but they're not things I...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Before doing this, check the level in the cold...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Depends how stack is vented, could be blocked...
Replies
Views
L
  • Question
The toilet waste needs to have a drop always...
Replies
Views
It's not impossible but I doubt that the...
Replies
Views
Back