Geberit wall hung carrier unique situation | UK Plumbers Forums | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Geberit wall hung carrier unique situation in the UK Plumbers Forums area at Plumbers Forums

I have a very important customer that wants a Toto wall hung toilet. I would like to use a Geberit. The unique part is the customer wants a remote flush button and not the carrier access panel in the bathroom. My supplier states that the carrier can be hung rotated 180 so the access and normal flush plate is on the other side of the wall. He says the 2x6 wall variant is flippable. Does anyone have expeirience with this? Maybe jsut the tank can be flipped? The carrier appears to be made of a C channel and the bowl weight bears on the flat side of the C, but if I flipped that bearing surface would be gone. Fill it with Wood? weld on a plate??
Thank you! Great site you have here!!

What’s the reason he wants the flush in another room

Have you thought about an electronic flush ?

Just really nice Italian marble and wants an extra clean look. I may actually use a momentary switch by the light switch hooked to an actuator in the closet it butts up to. Want to do my best on this one. She has lots of bathrooms!! :D

Back