generic ideal standard toilet seats... | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss generic ideal standard toilet seats... in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

mutley racers

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Is there such a thing? A client has a seat that is split and is looking to change the bathroom in the near future and doesn't want to pay £98+ vat for a new one... any ideas. I have not seen it yet, I have just got this picture emailed to me.... Screenshot_2015-05-26-10-16-49.jpg

Think you can get them around £68,they do fix from under pan so other seats do fit but the space pan is wide,I have one and same thing happened to the last one I had,it splits were they have drilled for the seat bracket to be fixed,it is a design fault,so last one I rang them up, as only had just over a year and they sent me a replacement after a small altercation,think they had a bad batch done,maybe get customer to do same..as said stating design faulty and the manufacturing fit for use reg

Last edited by a moderator:
Think you can get them around £68,they do fix from under pan so other seats do fit but the space pan is wide,I have one and same thing happened to the last one I had,it splits were they have drilled for the seat bracket to be fixed,it is a design fault,so last one I rang them up, as only had just over a year and they sent me a replacement after a small altercation,think they had a bad batch done,maybe get customer to do same..as said stating design faulty and the manufacturing fit for use reg

Thanks feller

9n this one she said the lid. Will tell her to call them up and give it a shot at getting replacement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Someone has previously replaced the seat with...
Replies
Views
Thank you snowhead! After 2 days of 'these...
Replies
Views
undo the underside wing nuts or nut
Replies
Views
Hve you tried pulling the large chrome part...
Replies
Views
D
Thanks all, I’ve ordered the Twyford one’s...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Back