Gledhill Boilermate 2000 | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Gledhill Boilermate 2000 in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

PlumbersMate

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Help Needed please! Customer with a Gledhill Boilermate and Potterton Suprima. Previous plumber had taken a rad off to tile bathroom and flooded the downstairs. Since then theyve had no heating or hot water. Went to have a look and when i switched the gledhill on the pump starts screaming. Also when boiler is switched it flashes red after about 10 seconds and locks out??? Any ideas please?!

Airlock. Undo nut on cold feed on top of boilermate and ease it apart, should get you going.

i agree with steve and simon the boiler mate cold feed is often fed with plastic it can be installed quite roughly with dips and bends and be very prone to air locking also the suprima has a flow switch that can play up if the returns full of air

ditto, airlock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

You’re 200 miles away - he is there. You’re...
Replies
Views
yes, just an ideal replacement really...
Replies
Views
Combi won't do 3 bathrooms. Need to check...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Just looking for some advice if...
Replies
Views
If it’s just the red light flashing, then I’d...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Back