Gledhill Boilermate BP | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Gledhill Boilermate BP in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All,

I have read on this forum that Gledhill Boilermate Thermal Stores aren't generally well thought of, but haven't seen the Boilermate BP discussed. Is the BP a new version of the Boilermate and, if it is, are they any better? Any info will be much appreciated.

the main problem with some of the later models of boilermates was a poor quality pcb hopefully they will have adressed this with later models ive got an old boilermate probably 20 years plus fitted which i find to be excellent

Thanks. The only PCB I can see on this model is the optional scale inhibitor. I would be grateful if you could confirm this. Here is the info:
[DLMURL]http://www.gledhill.net/pdf/BoilerMate%20BP%20Manual.pdf[/DLMURL]

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Over heating a thermal store is a waste of...
Replies
Views
It's not easy, house is also a HMO so makes...
Replies
Views
yes, just an ideal replacement really...
Replies
Views
He advised someone to link out an APS on a gas...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Just an update, new pump was...
Replies
Views
Back