Gledhill electric hot water units | Bathroom Advice | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Gledhill electric hot water units in the Bathroom Advice area at Plumbers Forums

Rob Foster

Esteemed
Speak as I find the units in McCarthy Stone retirement flats are ALways breaking down that’s why I see loads of their vans going south M6 every working day to fix the rubbish night store heaters but maybe I should keep quiet as there is loads of money being made out of vulnerable pensioners

Reply and post

you sure there just not under warranty still and how do you know its the cylinders

Depending on what cylinder they are normally have a 5-10 year warranty unless installed incorrectly

I agree that the warranty does go over. However a lot of the ones I have seen are beyond that and then the poor punters have to buy more cover. Coupled with the horrendous drop in the values of these flats it’s a total rip off of vulnerable people, I know I have been concerned with the maintance of these buildings. Never let your old folks buy one

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
I have to admit that I don't know what a 60...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Yes that would work in my opinion not a expert...
Replies
Views
A
  • Question
And difficult to see scale build up in such a...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Is that a rule for new installations or due to...
Replies
Views
Back